upgrade touchscreen stereo/dvd/gps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JinxCanada

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ok. I had a stock plain radio in my 2010 ram...I took it out and put in the ram touch screen that I bought off ebay...works perfectly with gps....

but....I really don't like the stereo much. It's kinda fugly and is the same crap that goes in mini vans. I'm wondering if there is a plug and play aftermarket (or not too hard to install at least) full touch screen system I could put in that will still have GPS on screen...and just be a better looking stereo. one that would play DVD's while I'm driving would definitely be a bonus...if that's possible.

I never understood having a dvd player in my truck that I can't watch dvd's on when driving. what do they think I'm going to do? Drive somewhere just to sit in the woods and watch a movie? TIA

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
They won't be a true plug and play but aren't hard to install. Your best bet is to go to Crutchfield.com find what you like find the wiring harness that you need along with the radio bezel plate and check amazon or ebay or just Google the model you want and see if you can find it cheaper. The install is fairly easy. The wires from the radio just match up with the wires from the adapter.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk