Where can I find these??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blikike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I’m looking to get some of these female crimps so that i can install my harness that goes into the back of the 8.4a pigtail. I can’t find them anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I’m attaching the photos. for some reason i can’t upload them directly in the post.

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 34
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 28
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 27

70x7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
autozone. radio shack. heating and cooling shop

OP
OP
B

blikike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
autozone. radio shack. heating and cooling shop

I tried autozone they carry nothing like it. And I can't find anything on amazon. I'm going to the dealership tomorrow hopefully they will have some..

JimE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I tried autozone they carry nothing like it. And I can't find anything on amazon. I'm going to the dealership tomorrow hopefully they will have some..

Those look like the female contacts from a MOLEX connector. Radio Shack may have them and believe it or not an appliance repair service may also have them (washers & dryers are full of Molex connectors). it would be a good idea to take the connector housing (shell) with you to make certain you get the correct ones that lock firmly in place in the connector shell and are of the correct length. If all else fails do an ebay search using Molex as the keyword.