Window switch doubt!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Claudio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New on Ram Truck and on this board: I have a 2011 ST Quad Cab 1500 4x4 w/ a Hemi 5.7, I changed the TIPM and now the lights on the dash for the seatbelt and for the airbag stay lit all the time, my question is : What should I do?, also, When trying to buy a passenger door window switch there are 2 options ( and they look alike on the photos ) that I do not understand why: One is for Quad/crew cab and the other is for standard cab; Question: Since they both do the same, what is the difference?
Thanks for any answers.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Did you push down the fuses for the ORC module? New TIPMs have those fuses only partially installed, to avoid any accidental deployment.

OP
OP
C

Claudio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Definitely I did not. in fact I do not even know what are they/how they look like/ where they are ! Can you help a little bit more?
Thanks

mowin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 hemi
New on Ram Truck and on this board: I have a 2011 ST Quad Cab 1500 4x4 w/ a Hemi 5.7, I changed the TIPM and now the lights on the dash for the seatbelt and for the airbag stay lit all the time, my question is : What should I do?, also, When trying to buy a passenger door window switch there are 2 options ( and they look alike on the photos ) that I do not understand why: One is for Quad/crew cab and the other is for standard cab; Question: Since they both do the same, what is the difference?
Thanks for any answers.

I could be wrong. It's happened once before, but isn't standard cab the same as regular cab? So only two windows vs four windows on crew/quad cab. Could be they just uses the same pic in there description.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Definitely I did not. in fact I do not even know what are they/how they look like/ where they are ! Can you help a little bit more?
Thanks
Open the cover to the TIPM, there will be two fuses together in a yellow holder, push them down.

OP
OP
C

Claudio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tach_Tech. You are the guy !!!!!!! just checked the TIPM and pushed down the yellow stuff as you told me to do and : Voila! No more lights on the dashboard. Thank you very much