04 with infinity system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67charger04ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ok so i bought a pioneer app radio 2 a couple weeks ago for 200 bucks, bought a dash bezel which supposedly came with everything i needed to install well the first harness they sent was for a bose system (my fault forgot to tell them i had the infiniti) second harness they sent just seems all kinds of wrong, instead of speaker wires it has speaker plugs.... first off i havent ripped the dash yet to explore, but does this sound right? they assured me it was correct for the infiniti system but if its wrong i cant afford the right harness to keep the amp any time soon and i bought the radio for the navi to save me money on my cell data, so that being said, can i hard wire it so i can keep the factory amp? i had a buddy tell me i just had to wire the rem wire from the H/U to the amp... is this correct and can one of you walk me through it please?

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
First off, I know I'm late to this post. What exactly are you asking? Are you talking about the connections behind the H/U or door speaker connections? I have the Infinity in my truck and if I were to get an aftermarket H/U I would just install the harness for it and everything would be good to go as in the signal would still go through the amp under the dash.