2002 Rear Power Locks and Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodgeowner123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
Ok, so i just bought my truck recently and i noticed that the rear speakers did not work and neither did the driver side rear window nor the lock. So I looked up and discovered the problem where the wires in the rubber harness between the door and body will split and not work. So i go to my driver side and see the problem. Its been broken before so someone had already tried to fix it. I didnt have enough wire from the plug on the door, so i just cut off both of the plugs on both ends and matched the wires and tied them together. Now i was able to get my driver side door window and speaker working, but whenever i went to the passenger side to do the same things, the wires coming from the body were different colors from the one coming from the door. And like an idiot i didnt look at the plugs to see which colors went to which color. So now im stuck and could use any help. Thanks

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 black Crew Cab Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check out this video on youtube it is the same year and he seems like it was the same problem you are having. Hope this works for you.

02 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab - broken rear power locks, speaker, window motor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbuAjveYtdE[/url]