2003 ram 1500 head lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G1willis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok so I tried to attach the video but it wouldn't let me. The problem is my high beams, when i turn them on my lights go out and all I have is the parking lights and when I turn the high beams off it says I have a lamp out. If I turn off the truck and then start it the lamp off light goes away. If anyone knows what it is or has any ideas Id appreciate it thanks.

korby05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Ok so I tried to attach the video but it wouldn't let me. The problem is my high beams, when i turn them on my lights go out and all I have is the parking lights and when I turn the high beams off it says I have a lamp out. If I turn off the truck and then start it the lamp off light goes away. If anyone knows what it is or has any ideas Id appreciate it thanks.
Have you tried changing the bulbs? Honestly that would be my first step to just see if that fixes it.

OP
OP
G

G1willis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you tried changing the bulbs? Honestly that would be my first step to just see if that fixes it.

That was my first try (I mentioned it in the video, however, you can't see it :( ) Bulbs didn't change anything.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Sounds like a possible multi function switch issue.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Mine will spray washer fluid when I try to turn the high beams on.