2005 Ram 1500 Double din dash kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert Leon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm looking to install a double din in my truck in the next couple weeks. Does anyone know where to get a dash kit for good price that looks good? Thanks!

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seen some on eBay where you remove the center part and glue it in, or if you want a full complete one a guy name weedahoe makes them.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
metra kit you do not need to glue back on it uses screw mounts. Metra is the best option for us by far. Amazon is the cheapest especially if you are a prime member. Plenty of youtube videos you can watch to know how to remove the original trim which is very simple to do.

cr1319

Reaction score
Been trying to find one of these kits with the OEM texture. Or a mod write up for the original one. I'll get crafty with a Dremel if I need to... been looking for an excuse to buy one anyway. I'm scheming up a car pc build. I'll start a new thread once I have all the parts.