alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
If its linked to your phone its going to use whatever service you have to send the signal. So as long as you have a 3G service with your provider you should be good to go

dirtystick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
So I was looking around at some local installers that handle DVD players for my truck and came across a place here that does a CompuStar Drone setup. Similar to the viper setup, but that is all about I know since I have not researched it more in detail yet.

Drone Mobile by CompuStar

Found this under their "Drone Teen Driver" as capabilities

GPS tracking gives you the ability to pinpoint the exact location of the vehicle.

Geofence allows you to set a radius around a Point of Interest, notifying you if the vehicle is leaving or entering that area.

Point of Interest allows you to pick certain locations, notifying you if the vehicle has arrived or is leaving.

Curfew Violations lets you set what time you would not like the vehicle driven. If the vehicle is turned "on" between the set curfew times (ex. 12:00am - 8:00am) a notification will be immediately sent.

Keyless Entry allows you lock and unlock the vehicle at any given time.

Set maintenance reminders to notify you of maintance and improve the life of your vehicle.

Low Battery Alert will notify you when the vehicle's battery voltage is running low.

Speed Limit Alert will notify you if the vehicle's speed is past the set limit.

DroneMobile will notify you within seconds when an alarm zone or reminder (anyone of the above) is triggered.

Web control gives you access to the same features you would from your phone from any computer with internet access

Last edited: