Anyone have this head unit or know about it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
interesting and weird. But its being in china I wouldnt do it. that radio looks too good to be true with what it can do.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
If your leery of China made stuff, your pretty limited, LOL...almost all HU's are off-shore made.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I think you would be the first one if you buy it

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
If your leery of China made stuff, your pretty limited, LOL...almost all HU's are off-shore made.

um yeah you didnt look at the contact info did ya? ITs in hong kong and theres no US anything so your SOL if theres a problem.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
thats the one I bought and I really like it
yup, had one in my Ykon, loved it.
um yeah you didnt look at the contact info did ya? ITs in hong kong and theres no US anything so your SOL if theres a problem.

No, I'm just stating if you want American made electronics, period, good luck. :)

Now if you bought that FROM HK direct, even worse.

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
unit looks pretty good to me, i like all the features in offers with the built in nav and such. Would be a great buy if u were looking for just a straight swap (no additional nav bezel and looks like it doesn't require a bunch of harnesses like the aftermarkets) but i agree with others, coming straight from hong kong i would steer away. If u ever need help with it, accessories, or just for simple troubleshooting purposes, good luck!! Granted, just about every electronic item i have ever purchased is made in china, hong kong, japan, etc etc. But for something like a built in multimedia head unit, i would suggest buying from a reputable manufacture in case u ever need assistance with it-pioneer, kenwood, clarion just to name a few. I was looking forever for an oem nav unit for my 07 ram, really wanted to stick with the oem look, but in the long, drawn out process i went aftermarket and love it. Here is the one i went withhttp://www.amazon.com/Package-Touchscreen--dash-Add--Navigation/dp/B0052R8DFA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327014956&sr=8-2 and couldn't be happier!! Love the built in garmin gps, backup cam works awesome, really happy i finally made the decision on an aftermarket unit. Of course the overall cost kind of hurts, was about $1000 for everything including headunit, nav bezel, backup cam, etc etc

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
by the way, that clarion looks like a damn good unit for a very reasonable price