Anyone install subs in their quad cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

argroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently took advantage of Crutchfield's BOGO sale on alpine speakers and ordered 2 Alpine SWR-10D2's (Type R's). What I'm interested in is how you guys installed subs and amp(s) under the rear seats in your quad cabs. Did you port it/ them? Did you mount your amp on the back wall or under the seat? Custom or prefab enclosure? Let me know! I already have a custom console mounted 10" sub, but it just doesn't quite do it for me.
cea14275db6c6cbab7f4d142d98d5a83.jpg

Anyway, if you could post a pic or two of your install and a brief description of it, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

justin13703

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't have any pictures of mine but I can try to get some when I get home. 10" type r in a ported fox acoustics box under the back driver side seat. 500watt rms amp for it under the drivers seat. Also have a 4 channel amp and crossovers under the passenger seat.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
I bought a premade under the seat box from walmart.com. It was either $69, or $79. I don't remember. Trimed out the carpet in the cubby holes under the seat and it fit perfectly. Two Rockford Fosgate 10's in it poered by a 600 watt Kicker amp I placed under the driver seat. Sounds awesome!! If I remember to do it, I'll take some pics tomorrow

Best thing is, with the back seat down and looking through the window, nothing is visible