Anyone used Grom Audio adapters?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scramblurr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 L
I picked up this unit a few weeks ago:

USB AUX iPod Android Bluetooth Car Kit

Best decision I have made. I picked up a used RB1 from a 2005 Liberty and installed this into the CD changer port. I picked up the bluetooth dongle (with microphone) and the USB cord as well. So far I have used the USB and bluetooth portions and I have found them to work flawlessly. No problems as of yet after two weeks of use. I used the bluetooth microphone while making calls and after a few tweaks for volume I was able to get this to work well.

I use the USB stick mostly but I am very happy with my purchase. I wish it was a little cheaper and it was backordered when I bought it, but it only took thirty min to install and it does everything I expected.

frank.sirignano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I picked up this unit a few weeks ago:

USB AUX iPod Android Bluetooth Car Kit

Best decision I have made. I picked up a used RB1 from a 2005 Liberty and installed this into the CD changer port. I picked up the bluetooth dongle (with microphone) and the USB cord as well. So far I have used the USB and bluetooth portions and I have found them to work flawlessly. No problems as of yet after two weeks of use. I used the bluetooth microphone while making calls and after a few tweaks for volume I was able to get this to work well.

I use the USB stick mostly but I am very happy with my purchase. I wish it was a little cheaper and it was backordered when I bought it, but it only took thirty min to install and it does everything I expected.

Know I'm bumping an old thread, but I just picked up a GROM... and I have an RB1. How were you able to get it to work? Mine connects, but audio is low, and I can't control anything. Then after about a minute (cd changer defualt timeout?) it disconnects and goes back to FM radio...
Whats your method to the madness?