best bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

feldman28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
So guys have a question . Just picked up my truck yesterday. My only complaint is the headlights. On my toyota I have silverstars. They parts guy said it. Don't matter in ram they still not bright need help. Want to do high low and fogs. Is there a fog override to keep them on all time

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have Silverstars in my 07 and they do illuminate better than the stock bulbs that were in there. I believe that a tuner that I had, gave me the option to have the fogs on with the headlights (turn on when I turn the headlights on). I have since sold that tuner, but my fogs still come on with my headlights. I don't know what features the gas tuners are capable of, but I might check to see if any of them (SCT, Bully Dog, E.G) have that feature.

OP
OP
feldman28

feldman28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Do you remember what ones

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I am running the Silverstar ultra's in my headlights. The fogs though I am running Osram night breaker rally's H7 and they are significantly brighter than the stock bulbs.

OP
OP
feldman28

feldman28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I'll have to go back then. I always used to run them. Then I try ed them zxe extreme blue . They lasted about 6 months in old truck. I just want a good bulb that is brighter. I don't care what color is

OP
OP
feldman28

feldman28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Just picked up a set of silver star ultra . We see how they are tonite