Blinker switch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrramrodder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 06 2500 with a 5.7 hemi. Has 130xxx on it I started having blinker problems about a month ago. It started with the right side. I noticed in my cab the right blinker was blinking fast like a bulb was out. So I got out and checked. Both front and back were not working. I thought that was a weird coincidence but then the next day it worked fine. About two three days later both right and left blinker front and back stopped working all together and haven't worked since. That includes turn signal, and hazards don't work. The running lights all work as they should. Just the blinking part. Now everything I have read that it could be the blinker switch. However what I read was that people would turn on their right blinker and the left would go or that they turn the blinker on and it would turn off or sometimes your wiper would randomly go. Well it isn't doing any of that. They just won't work. I haven't tried taking the switch out ?? And all of my fuses are good. I have a broken tail light that has been collecting water in it for awhile now idk if that would do anything? Just not sure where to begin. Doesn't really sound like a blinker switch to me. Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963