cd player..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
ive been thinking about putting a fold out cd player in and was wondering if i could get a harness to plug in so the controls on the back of my steering wheel will still work?

SyrenSkywolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 - Hedman Shorties - K&N CAI
There are supposed to be harnesses for it. I have seen them on places like Amazon, and I think Crutchfield

SyrenSkywolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Car Selector

You will have to modify the search settings for your truck and the brand of stereo you want.

reelop19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bro you still play CD's? Buy an aux cable and get a head unit to connect to your phone and join us in 2014

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
I have a 4 gig usb dongle that I use. Holds more than enough music for me.

SyrenSkywolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I rely almost exclusively on our USB for music, along with radio. But mine is a Pioneer dvd HU, so we can watch movies when taking a break from driving.

I still use cd's on occasion. I don't feel like paying for some digital versions of cd's I have, so I keep them around. They are all from before I went digital, of course. Then again I also have a Sega Genesis sitting below our tv and blu-ray at home, too.

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
I rely almost exclusively on our USB for music, along with radio. But mine is a Pioneer dvd HU, so we can watch movies when taking a break from driving.

I still use cd's on occasion. I don't feel like paying for some digital versions of cd's I have, so I keep them around. They are all from before I went digital, of course. Then again I also have a Sega Genesis sitting below our tv and blu-ray at home, too.

Damn we need to get together and have a retro gaming party. I have the Sega Gensis, Sega CD, and 32x, al original under my TV, plus a Dreamcast, Saturn, original PlayStation, and playstation 2. God those were the good days.

:hidesbehindsofa:

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Why don't you copy the CD's to your pc and put them all on a USB...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Reaper26

Reaper26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
the cd dvd is why i want a fold out or flip up.