Factory Alarm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Dodge might be different, but on my wife's trailblazer, I bought a new set of fobs online and just had them programmed at the dealership. A lot cheaper than paying almost $100 for the fobs through them

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hate to thread jack, but is their a difference between the full factory alarm and a basic factory alarm. Because hemibabe I was like you just a key from the dealer, I told them when I went back to sign papers that it was a power lock vehicle so I needed a remote. They obliged and I got one for free. But I don't know about this alarm deal.

Maybe this can help us both out.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Even tho I didnt get mine from a dealership, I can still just go to any one and they will give me one? I hate the word "dealer" makes me shudder at the thought of them takin all my money LOL

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Should be able to get fobs anywhere. But the dealer to program it. Do you have the owners manual? They might say in there if you can program yourself.

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4.

tmerritt530

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
287 ci
Even tho I didnt get mine from a dealership, I can still just go to any one and they will give me one? I hate the word "dealer" makes me shudder at the thought of them takin all my money LOL

They will sell you one. Buy one online and they can program it. A bit cheaper that way. Or come up and visit me I can program it.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
LoL, I would love to if you didnt live in KS hehehe

I guess it can just wait, I want to really upgrade the alarm.

Viper 5902?

TheSatinPumpkin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram
Engine
5.7L
Viper 5902 is what i have but you should be happy with any DEI product. I would personally stick to a 2 way security pager setup so that should narrow the choices somewhat.

Last edited: