factory radio ??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corbin5754

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey I have a 02 ram sport quad cab 4x4. I have they factory cd/ cass. With infinity sound. My problem is all my music is on my phone and this unit doesn't have aux. I like the sound it puts out and was wondering if there is a wire harness I can plug into back of this radio for aux. Does mine have cd changer option in back, does anyone know a part number for one I thought about getting aftermarket stereo but I've read that ill have to buy a harness to be able to use steering wheel controls and I don't want to spend the money on that right now on top of buying new radio kit and all. I know I could just get a tm modulator for it but I'm afraid it won't sound good. Can someone point me in right direction. Thanks

cwakefld

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the cd, cassette radio as well. And all my music is on my iPod. I have found through much trial and error that the best sounding answer is just an old fashioned cassette adapter. The cassette tape with a wire that plugs into the headphone jack. Works great! I use mine all the time. $5 at Walmart. It's pretty low tech but it works really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemitom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the cd, cassette radio as well. And all my music is on my iPod. I have found through much trial and error that the best sounding answer is just an old fashioned cassette adapter. The cassette tape with a wire that plugs into the headphone jack. Works great! I use mine all the time. $5 at Walmart. It's pretty low tech but it works really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have same thing...works great...it even works with the satellite radio..

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The harness ain't that expensive if you decide to go aftermarket with iPod integration.

And if you check PacAudio they might have an iPod integration harness for your stock system!