Fog light harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
I have the 03 ST and was looking to run the factory set up fog lights don't want a bunch of switches on my dash. Some people have said the factory wiring harness is attached by the bumper on left side. I was not able to find mine anywhere would it be anywhere else?

If it is t has anyone completely installed the system and how hard was it and what did it entail?
Thanks y'all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Lil_Ram

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
Bump

Ixxblitzxx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 3.7
The wire is on the driver side, right below headlight, my ST had it. I used LED cubes instead, except the two companies I tried both had crappy seals, so I might be buying some different fog lights, maybe the ones actually made for the truck, also interested in this topic.

OP
OP
Lil_Ram

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
Thanks but I looked everywhere even pulled my headlight out can't find it anywhere

OP
OP
Lil_Ram

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
Does anyone know what the part number on the fog light harness is to the fuse box and switch not the one to the lights. Thanks