Front door speakers issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon M 03 ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2003 dodge ram 2500 laramie with the infinity sound package. I have upgraded all 4 door speakers and they previously all worked great until i installed a pioneer avh-4200nex head unit myself. The balance doesnt work properly and the front door speakers hardly work since, all i hear are the tweeters from the front, any advice? I supposedly bought all of the correct harnesses and there isnt any exposed wiring, having trouble figuring out what the issue is.

Sgt_Rattlehead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if it all worked great before hand it must be the harness, unless u messed up some of the wiring from the radio to the harness, (ive dont a bunch of radio installs and it happens to the best of us) as far as the harness, they try to make them so generic that it might be wrong, ussually a different brand will work.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
if it all worked great before hand it must be the harness, unless u messed up some of the wiring from the radio to the harness, (ive dont a bunch of radio installs and it happens to the best of us) as far as the harness, they try to make them so generic that it might be wrong, ussually a different brand will work.

I absolutely agree. I've received many stereo harness adapters that had incorrect wiring and wouldn't work at all.

Have you tried to look up a wiring diagram so you can verify the correct connections were made?