Got a problem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Obi_wan_69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Okay so i bought a dodge ram 1500, 2003 that was written off due to it had been in an accident, i replaced the hood,fender, both doors and the siding on the box. The doors i had on this vehicle was manual (crank) and now the doors that i replaced them with are electric windows and here is where my problem is.

I took the wiring harness from another dodge ram 1500, 2003 that had all 4 windows electrical, now today i tried hooking this same wiring harness on to my own dodge however the windows did still not work, i am terrible when it comes to electronic stuff so do you guys have any idea if it will even work/what im doing wrong here?

tumtum512

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l Cummins
shot in the dark but, you need to check your fuse box... if the truck didn't have power windows prior, you are probably missing a fuse in there somewhere...

OP
OP
O

Obi_wan_69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
shot in the dark but, you need to check your fuse box... if the truck didn't have power windows prior, you are probably missing a fuse in there somewhere...

ill check that, ty bud