head lights/blinkers/brights/break lights not working!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsmith92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
having alot of trouble with this, none of the mechanics i have taken it too can figure it out.

the wiring seems to be rigged with all of these things together. i think im jsut getting shorted out somewhere but i wouldnt even know where to look. hoping someone has had somthing like this happen and could give me some ideas of where to begin? really apreciate any help!

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
have you tried looking at the fuses that are connected to the circuit? if they blow out nothing will function the way it is supposed to. if not those, try checking the connect on the tail light where the harness connects to the light bar, if it is a bad connection it could melt the plastic by shorting, blow a fuse, or just melt it bad enough where no electrical connect can be made.

If i am not mistaking... the right side is on one fuse and the left is on another. this means that if one part of the whole light system on each side goes, then the rest of the system wil as well.