HID High Beam Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slusho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
Hi, all. I have installed HIDs in my headlights and fogs, and they do work, none of the bulb out indicator, no flickering or anything like that. The fogs work perfectly and stay on with the headlights due to a jumper from the parking light relay (work like a champ and keeps them on when you switch to high beams). On the headlights, I went with a bi-xenon kit, and installed them with a harness, and put a high/low resistor on both sides. The system mostly works great, but my high/low seems to be inverted (I will switch the wire location in the main harness plug, that should fix that) and the high beam solenoid will not stay engaged. So, they click from low to high when i pull the stalk (like if you hold it with regular bulbs it will burn both filaments), but when i let go, they switch back, regardless of being in the "high" or "low" position.

Any ideas?

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I'd switch the pins first, see if that fixes it - then go from there.

Got a pic of the harness and such?