HID problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ti-maker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
So my problem is that i installed an HID kit on my 2008 dodge ram 3500 and when my brights are on they run great but when i have my low beams on they come on for 5 to 10 seconds then shut off for a few seconds and then come back on and so on and so forth. i'm sure there are posts on here about this but i'm now to forums and don't know how to look them up so i'm asking for your help. i have installed warning eliminators with no luck and i've also tried plug and play 50 watt resistors with still no luck. anybody know what i'm doing wrong. I bought my kit from xenith xenons and i would not recommend it to anyone. they have not returned any emails or phone calls i have made about this problem.

PutinRUS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
sounds like a similar problem i had a while ago. All you need to get is either current equalizer or capacitor. Both can be found on ebay for about $10-$20 a pare. Work great!

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Hit up JJ at Retro shop to see if he can help you out. Check his vendor room and shoot him a PM.