High-End Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-M50x / Amazon Deal of the Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry, it's not really car audio related... but I have been looking for a really good set of headphones and came across this deal (ends tonight). Just thought I'd share it encase someone else is interested.

Audio-Technica ATH-M50x: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00HVLUR86/ref=nosim/diymacom-20

These should help keep the peace at home and maybe drown out some of my wife's excessive talking, j/k!!! :roflsquared:

Btw, these things are very HIGHLY rated all over the forums and the Amazon reviews speak for themselves, too.

Attachments

• 815OQlSZfkL._SL1500_.jpg
    815OQlSZfkL._SL1500_.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 39

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That's an amazing price if they're that good...compared to those idiotic designer headphones everyone seems to be buying. I'm a complete audiophile and I still just use a $20 pair of headphones when I'm working out and doing other active stuff haha.

I spend so much time in the truck that's where I really jam out

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I had these headphones, they are great headphones, I just sold both sets on eBay however and switched to Sony MDR-1RBT headphones. The bass doesn't hit like the ATH-M50x's did, but blue tooth is nice. And a kid not yanking them off my head is also nice.

Plus, I really like getting up from my desk to get a drink and not having to take off my headphones.

PS: Keep your boxes, they hold value really well. I sold mine for about 75% the going amazon rate.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cool, good to know... The regular price on these is $169, so $40 off is a great deal.
I do alot of work on the computer at home, so being able to shut out what's around me and at the same time not annoy anyone with my tunes is a win-win! :)

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I had these headphones, they are great headphones, I just sold both sets on eBay however and switched to Sony MDR-1RBT headphones. The bass doesn't hit like the ATH-M50x's did, but blue tooth is nice. And a kid not yanking them off my head is also nice.

Plus, I really like getting up from my desk to get a drink and not having to take off my headphones.

PS: Keep your boxes, they hold value really well. I sold mine for about 75% the going amazon rate.

Wow never really considered the ease of having Bluetooth headphones. Might actually have to get me a pair. The dog always gets tangled up in mine when I'm trying to relax haha.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
^^^ Lmao @ the dog getting tangled!

lol yeah I have a black lab so he always wants to be next to/on top of me. He's constantly pulling power and USB cords out of my laptop but I think that's a fair price to pay for this face

Attachments

• IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 27

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Cool, good to know... The regular price on these is $169, so $40 off is a great deal.
I do alot of work on the computer at home, so being able to shut out what's around me and at the same time not annoy anyone with my tunes is a win-win! :)

So do I, the benefit of no cords is really nice. I didn't think much of it until I had it, now I probably won't ever go back.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lol yeah I have a black lab so he always wants to be next to/on top of me. He's constantly pulling power and USB cords out of my laptop but I think that's a fair price to pay for this face

Yep, I could deal with the cord issues to have him around, beautiful dog!

So do I, the benefit of no cords is really nice. I didn't think much of it until I had it, now I probably won't ever go back.

Is there any noticeable loss in sound quality with Bluetooth??

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yep, I could deal with the cord issues to have him around, beautiful dog!

Thanks, I agree!! Still gonna check out these headphones though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk