ipod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
alright fellas, so for my birthday two weeks or so ago, my ex female bought me an itouch, i bought myself an android, and my parents bought me this
XoVision Touch Screen DVD Receiver - Walmart.com
its got an auxilary jack so i can plug in my droid or itouch, im just figuring out how to rip music videos off of youtube, so i can try to play them on there.. i know most dvd players wont play dvds while driving, but if i put a music video on my itouch to play through this, will it still play while driving??

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
alright fellas, so for my birthday two weeks or so ago, my ex female bought me an itouch, i bought myself an android, and my parents bought me this
XoVision Touch Screen DVD Receiver - Walmart.com
its got an auxilary jack so i can plug in my droid or itouch, im just figuring out how to rip music videos off of youtube, so i can try to play them on there.. i know most dvd players wont play dvds while driving, but if i put a music video on my itouch to play through this, will it still play while driving??

It will not play while driving unless you specially wire your head unit to do so. Like me. :killer:

As for downloading videos, its best to find a online YOUTUBE to MP4 or YOUTUBE to iPod, etc.

Congrats on your items

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i have youtube to mp4 and youtube downloaded... actually just finished syncing a bunch of music to it... just wondering if i play it like regular music if its going to play, or if its just going to be sound... or how do i wire it to play videos

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
actually, now im having trouble with my ipod... only about half of the songs thats showing up on itunes are syncing to the itouch

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
the program isnt the problem, i have the videos i ripped from youtube on my itunes, just only half of them show up on my ipod
some of the songs give me this
____ and _____ videos could not be transfered to the iPod because they are unable to be viewed on this ipod.

someone said that i should change my itouch to low rez, but i have no idea how to do taht

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
DOnt know...I use the site I listed above to extract audio, send it to itunes and sync with my touch...thats really the only part of my touch I use...

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ive got no problem with the audio, its the vidfeo

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
just realized we got off subject... if i play a video from my ipod, will it play on the indash??