Radio or PAC interface?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdyt7717

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, I just bought myself a 2007 1500 and I've got the RAQ stereo with the 6 disk Cd and Satellite Radio. I have no way to plug in my phone and it's killing me. Lol. I've looked through the Internet and found the Ref stereo with the aux in for about $80 on eBay, which is about the same price as the PAC audio aai-chy aux adapter. So my question is which has better sound quality? Price and reliability and all other things being the same which is better?

justin13703

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If those are the only 2 options you're looking at then go with the one with the aux built into the radio

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Depends on what you wanna spend... I would go with a different head unit personally. I've had 3 different interfaces and not of them have crystal clear audio like in my 13' Escape with Bluetooth, Aux or USB. I would vote for anything that has USB so you can control it with the head unit.