Radio problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have an aftermarket head unit, have had it for a couple weeks less than the truck(working on 6 yrs) Yesterday morning I got in the truck to go to work an was driving a realized why am i not listening to music? Turn the volume up nothing comes out. Change stations, nothing. Go to auxiliary to play pandora an still nothing. If I turn the volume up real loud you can hear the sound speakers make when you have something paused but nothing will play. An I really am not sure where to start unless my head unit **** the bed?

justin13703

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Try resetting the head unit. If there is a reset button push it, or unplug it and plug it back in. If it's got power, and it does, then it should be working. If that doesn't do it then it's probably just thrown in the towel. Unless you have a factory amp that could have failed.

OP
OP
ST-8

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a st model so i got nothing for options lol. It still has power, i was scared that would be the answer