Right turn signal issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wepuckett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L
I have a 2003 Dodge Ram. The right turn signal and right liscense plate lite in the rear does not work. I have looked for a fuse for the turn signals but can not find one. The back up lights, tail lights and brake lights all work back there. I replaced the middle bulb and it worked for a few minutes till I hit the trailer brakes switch to see if it was working now and then it stopped working again. The turn signal works in the front but not the back. The lamp out on the dash has been on for a while and didn't think anything of it till I had to pull my trailer a couple months ago and it didn't work but all the lights worked at that time. The turn signal only started doing this last week while we where out of town on vacation. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated as I am lost what to try next as I can't find a fuse for the turn signals in the fuse box under the hood, if there is another fuse box please let me know I will check it.

Thanks for the help as you all have questions I will try your suggestions and post how they turn out if I am able too.

William