RR power window switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawasaki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, and have searched quite a bit on here for my answer to no avail. I have a 2004 cummins 3500 four door. The right rear window will not roll up or down. I know the motor is good because I jumped it right to the battery, and it goes up and down. I changed the switches between the passenger side door and the driver side door and no difference. Am I over looking anything? It's almost like the switch isn't changing the polarity like it is supposed to. But when I change the switch with the other side it still does the same thing. Any suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Scott

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Welcome to the forum, have you checked the wiring going to the switch? Im assuming so but that would be the next step. See if there is corrision or a pulled connector.

OP
OP
K

kawasaki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Yeah we have followed the wiring a bit, but guess we will just dig into it more. Thank you for the quick reply. Much appreciated

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
Just re wired the door harness that goes from the chassis to the door. It in that black rubber flex boot you see when you open the door. It started with my power window failing, then the speaker went then the locks went. Easy fix if you have a soldering iron and some shrink tube.