Running light issues....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blkredHemi2004

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok so I know this is a problem that Dodge has had for a while now and I imagine that there are many posts on it, but I wanted to put my situation out there.

I have a 2004 Dodge ram 1500 and I had a rear tail light out so I replaced the bulb and the light on the dash went out and I lost all my parking/running lights. I've changed all the bulbs, fuses, relays, fixed the circuit board, replaced the FCM, checked for loose or broken grounds, replaced the trailer 4-flat plug, bought new circuit boards for the tail lights, (didn't line up with the lenses and tripped the "lamp out" light and still no parking/running lights). I've also checked for loose connections at the fuse box and at the taillights, and I have no lights on the dash board. What else is there to do to it to get the parking/running lights back? Thank for everything in advanced.