Speakers and tweeters!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain McGillycutty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright guys I dont know a whole lot about them and I know I want new ones. I want ones i can just change out easy. I dont want to put a amp to them. Just thought I would get some suggestions.

blk05hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Alright guys I dont know a whole lot about them and I know I want new ones. I want ones i can just change out easy. I dont want to put a amp to them. Just thought I would get some suggestions.

Same here :)

would love some info

blk05hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
lol ya Im finally back and have some more mod money and my stock speakers are just killin me lol

I understand ya man!! I shut my door the other day and the magnet fell off my driver side speaker:emotions122:

I superglued it back on and it still works..... for now lol

OP
OP
Captain McGillycutty

Captain McGillycutty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hahahaha I have seen these kicker ks25 tweeters and they are sweet! I think that might be my tweeter choice. They are so loud.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe AF can chime in here but he added some tweets under the front dashboard. How did you do that one AF? I would like to do the same thing.

And Capt, go to a good audio shop and listen to some before you buy em, cuz everyone has a different ear, you gotta find what you like.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is the hole allready there? did you drill hole for the screws? how did you run the wires? Thanks man

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
hole is already there. its utilized for the infinity system. the whole top dash peice pops out real easy (all clips, no screws). there are even screw holes already there. its pretty much plug and play. as for the wiring, just run the wiring down through the dash. you can tap it in at the kicker panel (by the feet) or right behind the headunit.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice im gonna do this sometime soon! Thanks for the info