Stock Infinity sound system; is it any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSUNole17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am going to add a sub to the truck definitely and am debating on swapping out the Infinity door speakers for a set of components but that is kinda pricey at the moment and wanted to know just how good the factory Infinity system is. It seems like I have to turn it up to 20 (halfway) to get any sort of volume out of it. I am thinking of running a J Audio CleanSweep tool to retain the factory headunit and get a 75x2 amp pushing some Boston Acoustic components. I know it would sound better, but can I justify hundreds of dollars for amp, speakers, interface, etc?

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Mine sounds really good, I have a 10" Kicker sub behind my seat in a ported box, 750 Kicker Amp, and stock infinity door speakers. It sounds really good, I was impressed with it without the sub, but with it is that much better. It prolly wouldn't hurt to swap out the door speakers, mine are about blown now hahah

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got the infinity in mine all stock except for a JL 500/1 pushing 1 kicker cvt under the back seat. Nice clean sound.

Droid Incredible 2 on the move!!!