Turn Signals and Hazards Won't Work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bikit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Hi sorry if this has already been posted, but I have not been able to find anything. This is my girlfriend's truck, a 2006 Ram 1500 V6 quad cab. Recently, both turn signals and the hazards quit working. The turn signals hyper flash, but none of the bulbs turn on. I have replaced all the bulbs and checked the fuses in the fuse box. I suspect it is the turn signal relay, but where is is located on this truck? I only see one fuse box next to the battery and nothing located under the dash. Any help would be greatly appreciated as im not used to this truck, thanks!

xb1230

Hobby Mechanic
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The box near the battery is the Integrated Power distribution module and contains all the fuses and relay of the truck. Make sure you get the Main ground of the box cleaned and have good contact, and don't hesitate to pour in some dielectric grease to prevent corrosion in there as well.

You may want to check the rear brake light clusters. They use a controller board and if it friend for any reason it could be causing this sort of issues. Also check ground wires, and all wires for that matter. These years truck (mine is even older and most probably worse) have hard brittle wires that crack and break very easily at some point.

Triple Diesel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
My 2007 truck is doing the same ****. I can't believe we pay so much money for ****. I have checked all I know fuses, bulbs, switch, wires I also replaced the tail lights. Nothing works but the trailer lights when they are hooked up.