02 Sensor Heater Fuse location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CostaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
HI!
I cam back to Costa Rica and my 2011 Ram 1500 trows the following codes:
C1027 (Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance)
U1417 (implausibel left wheel distance signal received)
This is another problem and i probably need to swap the sensor

P0131 - P0137 - P0151 - P0157
This 4 codes above are problems with the O2 Sensor Heating Element,
ans as far i found out, this can be a blown fuse for the O2 Heater Element.

Unfortunately i am not able to identify the correct fuse as the manual only show the blade fuses,

Does someine know what is the fuse number or fuse position so that i can check that?

Thanks so much!

Chris

UPDATE:
I pulled all the fuses in the fuse box and checked them: all good
The various lamps showing ABS, ESP and Check 4WD went off while driving for 10 minutes on paved road.
I stopped to get some food and when i left car started to behave strange as always when driving backwards and on gravel or turning hard when this error shows up.
- "Grinding" noise from left front side (probably the ABS pump)
- car rocks while driving backwards (probably ABS who brakes without reason, similar as driving on sand)
- Instrument cluster goes crazy, needles move up and down, center display scrolls, goes on and off, several alarm signs go on and off
After finishing driving backwards abs, service 4x4 and no ESP lamp come on
ut this is anoter story and probably left rear wheel speed sensor bad

Last edited:
OP
OP
CostaRam

CostaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well, here a positove update!
I was guessing that there is a glitch with the bus or one of the modules because it's virtually impossible that all 4 O2 sensors go wrong in the same moment.
So, yesterday i switched the wheel speed sensors to check if the ABS error is moving from left rear wheel to right rear wheel to make sure that the sensor is good or bad.
Well, the error codes went from left to right wheel and that proves that something with the wheel speed sensor is wrong and i will get a new one next week.
Disconnecting the 2 sensors i found both had some oxidation on the green caple pin and this is exactly what i found while searching the web for this problem.
The guy who posted the green wire problem wrote also to cover the plugs end where the cable comes out with slicone (i will use 3M 5200 polyuretan adhsive/sealer to avoid further water intrusion.

As i guessed, positive result of this sensor swap was also that the Engine CEL went away ...

Chris

OP
OP
CostaRam

CostaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ok,
i got a new ABS Wheel Speed Sensor, installed it and all errors are gone.
After i inverted the two rear wheel speed sensors the error code ponted on the right side, so i was sure that the Wheel Speed Sensor was faulty.
As i wrote above already the Engine error codes for all 4 O2 Heater Elemts went away, but next day came back and became intermittent.
Now it seems that the O2 Sensor Heater errors went away completely.
ABS warning light is off
Service 4x4 is off
Service Park Assist is off
Traction Control warning light is off

All good so far!

Chris

Just in case: MOPAR Number for 2011 REAR Wheel Speed Sensor is 5602 8668 AF 001

Last edited: