430 RBZ Bluetooth.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mints

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Issa Hemi
So I am new to the vehicle and going through the learning/setup phase of everything and I am trying to pair my Iphone 6+ with my 430RBZ but not having any lucky. When I press either the phone button or the voice command button nothing happens. Apparently I am suppose to get a message if its not supported or hear a chime so that its ready. I hear/see neither...so I am a little confused...any ideas?

Ramzaq

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 CC 4X4 3.55 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What is the software revision on your radio, 20.***, or the latest, 50.***? That may help in your situation. 2011 originally came with the 20. and had three updates so if that is your case you may want to try updating the radio.

Some Iphones seem to be hit or miss with Uconnect.

OP
OP
Mints

Mints

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Issa Hemi
I have an appointment scheduled for next saturday because the headunit wont even accept CD's/DVD's. Takes it in about half way and spits it back out...gross. lol

Ramzaq

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 CC 4X4 3.55 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Curious as to what happened.

I did forget to mention that the RBZ radio has an external accessory for Uconnect and Bluetooth, it is not built into the radio. Yours may not have the unit.