B157B trouble code help. Radio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys,

Purchased a BlueDriver Bluetooth scanner to diagnos an issue with my wifes Jeep (Love the thing btw...paid for itself first time out of the box).

Out of curiosity I hooked it up to my Ram to see if I could find any codes for anything (no check engine lights on in my truck and the only warning I get is for a service park assist due to I believe a faulty back up sensor).

Anyways I got a "ACTIVE" code of B157B. And it appears to be listed as a "radio code". I have had no luck finding anything on google as to what this code is for. Was hoping someone here knew and could let me know what it is?

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
It’s satellite region mismatch. It’s nothing unless you’re having issues with satellite radio.

OP
OP
XXSNOTRODXX

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It’s satellite region mismatch. It’s nothing unless you’re having issues with satellite radio.

Nope, no issues. I don't use the sirius but I have checked the preview channel and its working just fine. My truck originally came from Canada so that must be why. Thanks for clearing that up!