Factory Power Inverter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wanted to see if anyone successfully has installed the outlet on a truck that didnt come with this option. I bought the radio bezel with the outlet and the push button control, bought the oem power inverter w/ harness to attach to plug under passenger seat. I installed all plugs to the back of each connector went to push button and still no power. I checked all fuses and still no luck. Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you give me the part number to the harness you bought and the inverter as well?

I think there needs to be a sales code flashed on these trucks to make it work.

donisrael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
Part ###

5026486-AA module po inverter
68050512-AA wiring harness

After installing both parts and testing it myself it didnt work I took truck to my local dodge dealer to have code reset but they were not able to do it They worked on it for almost 3 hours and no luck. Told me that option was never available for my truck and they were not able to find any code for resetting it.

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
5026486-AA module po inverter
68050512-AA wiring harness

After installing both parts and testing it myself it didnt work I took truck to my local dodge dealer to have code reset but they were not able to do it They worked on it for almost 3 hours and no luck. Told me that option was never available for my truck and they were not able to find any code for resetting it.

I am not sure how a older 2010 truck works, maybe its the same, but say for my 2014, if i want to add a code that is not available for my truck, the dealers service manager needs to contact WIC with your vin, and they need to add the code to your OEM build sheet.
Once that is added, at the dealer they will reflash it with the updated build sheet and it should work.

Right now I am in the process of adding power folding mirrors to my factory build sheet.