Key FOB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cincygoat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought my truck used and all I got was a key no key fob where could one acquire a key FOB set and do I have to pay the stealership to have them programmed

tsc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Try Ebay. I cannot guarantee that it'll work, but I'm sure it's a lot cheaper then than the dealer, if it does.

redintex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
I hope I don't get flamed for this, but I had the same issue. I was about to shell out the $120-200 for a key to get a second one when I found out about the remote start setup they have. Both were on my mod/wish list. When I found out the remote start setup is only $200 (plus installation, of course), and came with TWO keys, I jumped on it. I asked multiple dealerahips for install quotes. As I was having something else done at the same time, they cut some of the labor out, making it a real deal for me. I know this may be much more than you asked for, but it worked out great for me! Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk