NEED HELP!! Hella lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramtruck4life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys I don't do much wiring so I need a hand!!! Where can I pass the wires through the firewall? And where do I ground the lights them self when their are up on the light bar? The ground wire is only like a foot long!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356132922.325395.jpg
I'm trying to push some thing though where the screw driver is but it going no where??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356132991.121340.jpg

Help me out guys maybe with some pictures that would be there best!!

Thanks guys

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where your screwdriver is is the clutch delete plate. There might be a plastic cap inside the engine bay that seals up the hole that would be there. Hope it helps

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And if your light bar is mounted to the frame.. Just clear some paint off of it in an inconspicuous place and ground it to the bar

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I grounded mine on the inside of the bumper, there should be a plastic piece ontop of the chrome bumper that you can fit the wires through, and ground it it a bolt in there. and as for the fire wall, if you look from the inside theres a plastic plate that you can drill a hole through n theres no problem, its just a thin plastic peice,

if you have any more questions let me know! i learned alot doing mine

OP
OP
ramtruck4life

ramtruck4life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I grounded mine on the inside of the bumper, there should be a plastic piece ontop of the chrome bumper that you can fit the wires through, and ground it it a bolt in there. and as for the fire wall, if you look from the inside theres a plastic plate that you can drill a hole through n theres no problem, its just a thin plastic peice,

if you have any more questions let me know! i learned alot doing mine

Was the ground wire long enough off the light?? Cuz it seems to short to do anything with! And I didn't see any plastic plate on the inside.. The only thing I can see is what's in my picture with the screw driver is.. There is a wire going through it and comes our the other side but It seems impossible to us it!! I'm getting pretty frustrated so I just dropped everything..

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
it was barely long enough haha, i dont know if your light bar is further out though, you could always get a little bit more wire and extend it? that would work too.

look from the engine bay instead of the inside, you will see that there is a plastic oval looking peice, then since you know where that is, go through the other side and you will understand, i believe its surrounded by that silver metal thing in there, above your screw driver,

if you cant find it i will take a picture of mine for ya

EDIT: oh yeah it definitely is surrounded by the metal thing in your picture, you will see that there is small circle opening in it, you can just see it in the picture you posted

OP
OP
ramtruck4life

ramtruck4life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you can take a picture of your that would be sweet cuz I'm about to bring it to some kinda of electronic shop to do it cuz I just want to give up lol

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
haha ohhhh dont do that man, hellas are easy peasy. here one sec ill take a pic

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hmm its not working man, message me your number if you wish and i can text em to you