Oh noooooooooo A TPMS ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Sorry had to ask lol The question of the day is Do the sensors of a 2015 Quad Cab have to be programed to the truck like the old days or do they reprogram themselves after driving a few miles? I read somewhere they self program! Going to buy a set of rims for snows and swap each season like I do on my HHR ! And for the cost of the TPMS they are pretty cheap depending on where you get them.. MOPAR brand has a great price IMO TPMS 68249197AA

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The ones I got with my new rims on my Challenger automatically paired up after I drove it a few blocks. Same thing when I swapped to my winter wheels, they paired up all by themselves after driving the car. I'd figure the ones for the RAM trucks can't be any different.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
The ones I got with my new rims on my Challenger automatically paired up after I drove it a few blocks. Same thing when I swapped to my winter wheels, they paired up all by themselves after driving the car. I'd figure the ones for the RAM trucks can't be any different.

Thanks alot. When looking at TPSM online and reading reviews I read one that said that.. Good to know, And man the price difference from one place to another can be 3/4 times difference,, I found MOPAR brand cheaper :)

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a winter rim/tire package through Tirerack and opted to get the sensors with them. They pair up with the truck almost immediately as I drive down the road. Bought a package from them for my Dad's girlfriend's new Chrysler 200 and they perform the same way.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I got a winter rim/tire package through Tirerack and opted to get the sensors with them. They pair up with the truck almost immediately as I drive down the road. Bought a package from them for my Dad's girlfriend's new Chrysler 200 and they perform the same way.
Thanks alot for the info. I do have tire rack book marked.. I will check their packages!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Most ads for the non-OEM sensors will say they are programmable.

OEM sensors will pair up to the transceiver automatically with some driving.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Most ads for the non-OEM sensors will say they are programmable.

OEM sensors will pair up to the transceiver automatically with some driving.

As usual Maddog Thanks again for you info.. I will stay with OEM for sure..the plus is OEM seems to be cheaper as well lol

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks alot for the info. I do have tire rack book marked.. I will check their packages!

Mine came from Discount Tire so either place you should have good luck!!!

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Mine came from Discount Tire so either place you should have good luck!!!

Thanks Stimpy. I also have a Discount Tire near me as well. I will check them out ..