Plow Harness install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DevRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, installing my plow harness last minute on my 2012 ram 1500 and im second guessing myself on splicing these three wires.
Left turn signal right turn signal and park lamp all require a splice but im not 100% what to cut here.
each blinker bulb has 3 wires running in and im not sure where the turn lamp wire is but the wire for the splice is on the drivers side.

Thanks in advance
-D

dunney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, installing my plow harness last minute on my 2012 ram 1500 and im second guessing myself on splicing these three wires.
Left turn signal right turn signal and park lamp all require a splice but im not 100% what to cut here.
each blinker bulb has 3 wires running in and im not sure where the turn lamp wire is but the wire for the splice is on the drivers side.

Thanks in advance
-D

Not sure where you're splicing, but if you send me a pic of where, I can locate it on my truck and send you a picture of what I got on mine.

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi

Thanks in advance

-D

Turn blinker on and test with voltage meter. If up them down that's blinker. The one that stays constant is parking.