Service manual 1500 Ram 2009-2015.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was pretty disappointed to find out that the factory service / repair manual for these gen 4 trucks is not widely available considering this truck is very popular. Most other vehicles I owned prior, had the link to service and repair manuals in PDF linked as a sticky in relevant vehicle forums.

So, with much further ado, where can I buy one from. Looked at ebay, and couldnt see anything for the gen 4.

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
More and more, car makers are going to subscription based web only repair info. Processes and procedures change and want only dealer technicians to have this information.

Ran into this on my Jeep Wrangler. Only PDF's out their were some that somebody had downloaded off the subscription service and converted into PDF but was not really searchable or hyperlinked properly.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
They have them at TechAuthority dot com

It's not real portable (disc with web-based application vs. .pdf file) and it's expensive.

Positive...it does have a nice search feature though. Much easier to find specific info quickly.

nolimits76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awhile back I started composing a PDF version. I got about 1/3 through the process and then got consumed with work and school. If I can find some spare time to finish the project I will do so. The document I was composing had a table of contents/bookmarks and was fully searchable.

My inspiration for the project is the fact I have a Mac and it doesn't play friendly with the Tech Authority BS unless I use Parallels to emulate the Winblows environment. Not cool.

Fergusontd

FTD
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Auto zone has Haynes manuals for 4 gen. Rams thru '16. Appx. $25. ftd