Truck won't start, might not be relays?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calabresi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Hi,

2011 Dodge Ram 2WD V6 here.

My K1 and K2 relays (Ign and Acc) start clicking when I turn the key to the truck, and occasionally the message "noFuses" comes up on the display screen.

The local AutoZone indicated that the relays may not be the problem, and I may tend to agree with that, since (1) they are clicking, and (2) the things like my door lock switches won't work intermittently.

Is this a sign of something greater? Right now my truck is at a train station, and I'd rather not tow it to the dealer if it's something I can do myself.

Video of what the relays are doing here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=owsOyXR5Iyk

Thanks,
MC

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would pull the relays and clean the contact pins and if that don't work I would replace them and see if that would fix the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curtis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know for a while the Rams were having an issue with the junction block it self but I thought that is was on the diesels......maybe Im of on that

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
acts like your losing power, wonder if one of the battery terminalsis not making a good connection or the battery itself is going bad.