Vibration at 80 mph+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlynDutchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have a Stock 2015 Sport CC 2wd and have noticed a consistent vibration in the vehicle when going 80 mph or faster. Doesn't matter of I am maintaining speed or accelerating. Tires and wheels are stock, no bends or cupping on the tires, alignment is 100% in spec. Truck has 9,000 miles on it and tires are rotated every 3500 miles. Is anyone else having or had this issue? I noticed it at 1000 miles and it has been getting progressively more noticeable.

SportyJames

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As soon as I replaced my stock Wrangler SRAs my vibrations went away. They were balanced twice and had an alignment done. Nothing helped until I got new tires.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Good to know. My tires only have 9000 miles on them and they are 40% worn. Looks like I'll be getting some Pirelli's for the truck sooner than expected.

Ak47bravo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 16' Sport RCSB and I too have noticed vibration at speed.

It seems mine only occurs on certain areas of road. Though the sections of highway where it occurs, looks very smooth. So not sure how the surface would be causing it.

Its generally between 70-80 mph. The longest I have had it last was around a minute but the vibration is very strong. It doesn't feel like I am going to lose control but more so it is extremely uncomfortable.

Truck is bone stock with less than 1500 miles.