air fuel gauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
that AFR one i linked does it move like a tac ?

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
thanks for all the help bud ... i want one that moves the tac when i get on the gas lol

like i said i just need the trans temp gauge , this other spot gauge is going to be for looks and fun , i love the tac movement but i have one already . so between the AFR or oil temp witch one will move the best ?

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
thanks for all the help bud ... i want one that moves the tac when i get on the gas lol

like i said i just need the trans temp gauge , this other spot gauge is going to be for looks and fun , i love the tac movement but i have one already . so between the AFR or oil temp witch one will move the best ?

vacuum gauge would by far move the most and some people claim that by watching it and trying to prevent it from moving rapidly they get better mileage. I do know that for sure this would move the most for you by far and super super easy install.

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0iVaLvB_MQU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0iVaLvB_MQU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

Last edited:

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
And it is a glowshift gauge just like the one RH posted before. It really serves no huge purpose but as a filler it should work.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
i went with the glow shift , trans temp , and wide band AFR . with the pod i bought from AF it will all work out ,, thanks guys

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
My A/F was easy to install the longest part was finding a good spot to put the o2 sensor and weld it in. After that it was all plug and play after you supply a power source. The instructions suggested the hot wire for the radio but I tied mine into my amp.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Let me check and see whats a fair price its only 2 months old and I gotta talk the old lady into the other gauge. If the aeroforce comes with the stuff for the wideband I could just send you the new sensor and **** with everything needed.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Installing an A/F gauge is pretty easy. Install the sensor into the exhaust, hook it to the controller, hook the controller to the gauge and a power source. That is pretty much it.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
ya i will post up pics when installed .

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
I installed a wideband kit to be used with my AeroForce gage. When i modded my exhaust I installed an extra o2 ****. Used the spare **** and installed the o2 sensor that came with the kit. Mine came with a small cal box that has three cables that plugged into it. 1. one from the o2 sensor, 2. Ingnition on switch power and 3. A 0-5 vdc wire that connected to the gage. My gage has two anolog input available and I plugged into anolog #1. Powered up, pushed the cal button for three seconds and all is good. Easy install.