Broken throw out bearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codeman21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have a 2004 2500 hemi and my throwout bearing keeps breaking. I'm trying to figure out why. I bought the truck with 160k miles on it about 6 months after I got it the clutch went bad. I wasn't surprised its been used as a work truck. Well I put an oriellys lifetime warranty clutch kit in it and 3 months later the throw out bearing just snaps one day well I just figured it was a faulty part. Got a free clutch kit a year and a half later it does it again. Is there something wrong with my truck or is it how I'm driving? (I'm not new to manual transmission but you never know) I just don't wanna keep replacing these once a year. thanks for any help

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Try a mopar part and see how long it lasts. Often jobber parts just barely get the job done and on a severe duty application they might not last long at all.

OP
OP
Codeman21

Codeman21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yeah that's Prolly what I'm gonna do just hoping nothing is out of line or something. The trans shop that did the work the last 2 times would have noticed something outa line or the truck would drive funny I would think

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk