climate control switches not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wondering if I could get some input on a problem I'm having.

My climate control switch panel is inop. The fan speed knob works, all speeds work as they should which lets me know the blower resistor is operating as is the blower motor itself. The mode selector, temperature selector, and the two right side buttons are inop.

All related fuses are verified in working order. Ordered a used and "guaranteed working" climate control switch but having the same issue. Connector, connector pins, and harness are clean and appear to be ok. Any ideas guys?

OP
OP
Bluesmoke91

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Went down to the local yard to see if I could find something. Whole lotta second gens, no third gens.

As for the TIPM, would that affect any other things if its messing up?

Daver725

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram 1500 Dead Hvac control

Seem to have the same issue. Blower works fine but no lights and no control of any of the door servos. Have voltage on the orange white / white orange pair on plug to servos.

Was it the TIPM on yours?

Marc Hdz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L
did you ever figure it out? something with my truck the fan speeds work but the cool/heat knob doesn't work nor the Frost button and the vent knob.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This thread is more than 9 years old and the participants have not been online for years.

You would be best to create your own thread. Copy and paste the details if you're too lazy thread type it yourself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45