Is this connector connect to anything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H_C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
WP_20140919_15_11_42_Smart.jpg Hi All - I have someone broke into my friend truck and messed around with the wire harness in the steering column and cut wires (I assumed they tried to start the truck). I am helping my friend putting thing back together and I can't seem to find where the connector shown in the picture is connected. Does anyone know if that connector is for some other option or it's actually connect to something. It's part of the harness that goes to airbag connectors. The connector show look like it as 3 white wires and 1 red wire. The truck is a 2004 dodge ram 2500 5.7L regular cab. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you and have a good day.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
That's a hard call, Does your shift lever move through the gears. There is a gear lever lock. There is also a brake switch that has a plug. Is there anything not working?

OP
OP
H

H_C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's a hard call, Does your shift lever move through the gears. There is a gear lever lock. There is also a brake switch that has a plug. Is there anything not working?

I'm not w/ the truck now, but I looked around the area within the reach of the harness, I don't see any open connector. I looked a video on you tube, and it kind of show the wires and connector loop back onto itself. It's not too clear from the video on youtube.