Left rear window stuck down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triple111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, so after buying the truck this week, I put down the windows in the back while I was cleaning, all of a sudden the left rear window wouldn't go up. Before this, it was working completely fine. All of the other windows work fine. After some searching for common problems, I checked the wiring loom in the door and sure enough most of the wires were broken. I've soldered most of them except two, which I need to get at the spade connectors first. At this point, the speaker in the door works, but the power locks and window still do not work.

ed0NwuB.jpg

My question is, is there any way to directly power the motor or manually move it to raise the window until I can fix it? In the picture below, I tried pulling up on the bar to raise the window and it wouldn't budge at all.

daOzq6e.jpg

Closeup of the motor
bmK0nJm.jpg

OP
OP
triple111

triple111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've also been trying to figure out what the wires do, since I tried the switch with the ones I have connected and no luck yet.

Thick-
Red/black: LEFT REAR WINDOW UP
Blue/white: LEFT REAR WINDOW DOWN
Yellow: Ground?

Thin-
Black: Ground?
Purple/Orange: LEFT REAR DOOR TRIGGER?
White/Blue: ?
White/Red: ?
Tan/Pink: Power lock?
Tan/Orange: LEFT REAR DOOR TRIGGER (-)

Info from these sources:

http://alarmsellout.com/support/diagrams/vehicle/DODGE%20RAM%20PICKUP%201992-2005.pdf

http://www.loadnlocksystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/vehicle-wiring-chart-14-09-04.pdf

exUiN6R.jpg

Hot Ducer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Butt connectors work just fine

2003 1500 QuadCab 5.7 4x4