No pedal after Removing calipers and bleeding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramhergood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I removed my calipers and painted them and replaced pads . We bleeded all 4 calipers 3 times with and with out the truck running and tried a bleed kit. I have kept the mc full and ran 3 bottles of fluid thought the system. I have no pedal right now, It goes all the way to the floor with ease . Please help

Thanks

05daytona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you start with the right rear, then the left rear, then the right front, then left front??? If not try that and see if it works.

xb1230

Hobby Mechanic
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Are you sure you don't have a leak somewhere?

I wold verify that fluid only comes out of the bleeders and not from the hose connections to the calipers, or any brake lines anywhere under the truck.

You can remove the ABS fuse to make sure the ABS pump is not at play with your issue.

Last thing I would do it to isolate each wheels circuit. Put a vacuum pump on the lines 1 at a time and see if the vacuum holds. If it doesn't at one of the wheels you may have a leak somewhere.

My 2 cents