What Fuel grade/brand are you Running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Curious to what fuel grade and brand everyone is running... Let's see what kind of results you're getting out of the fuel(s) you are/have run and why you run it.

I recently have been have some valvetrain noise on the passenger side, I changed out my plugs and did a serious cleaning on my TB, while I was at it I decided to make the switch and pay a little more for my fuel. I'm still running Regular grade (87), but I went to Chevron with Techron from Joe Blow fuel stations, I know these HEMI's from what I've read and understand, prefer the Mid grade (89), but I've been running Regular since I picked the truck up. I've noticed since I've run about 3 tanks of Chevron through it that the valvetrain noise is almost gone, I can barely here it now compared to before. I don't know if it's actually doing what they claim it does and clean, but something has changed.